My front yard - The design process


I've looked for landscape design tools and either they cost tons of money or theyre crap so I used good ole powerpoint and came up with this:
I havent figured out what to plant yet. Waiting on the rain to stop before I go to the garden center for my continued research.

As of now this is what I am thinking:

1. Leave the 2 plants closest to the walkway as is cos theyre pretty and the left one hides the hose pipe. I think it's a cleyera. I know it's a cleyera.
2. Plant 2 knockouts in front of the cleyera
3. Plant some kind of a low creeping evergreen in front of the knockouts. Maybe even artemesia powis castle
4. In front of that will be the seasonal color bed. Verbenas and euphorbia
5. Under the window would be 2 -3 pittosporum
6. The camellia nuccio's gem would move from the pot in the entry to the brick wall between the master and dining room window.
7. 3 youpon hollies would go in front of thecamellia
8. Under the 3 windows would go dwarf burford hollies or boxwoods or lorepetlum
9. My peony's would have to be divided so that I have 3 and they would be planted in front of the burfords
10. remove the large burford and replace with dunno what yet.
11. In front I want barberry

The colors of the blossoms 
Knockout redrazz - Hot Pink
Crepe myrtle - Bright pink
Camellia Japonica Nuccios Gem - white
Peony - baby pink

I am going with a pink and white theme partly becasue i love the pink in the knock and also the existing crepe myrtle is pink and i love my white camellia

No comments:

Post a Comment